Monday, November 26, 2018

Final Reflection


Through this module, I have learnt how to write a formal letter and an email. I have learnt the importance of applying what I learnt over the course to the final presentation and later, the showcase. I learnt the importance of aligning the information you wished to convey be it in letters or even a formal proposal. Professor Brad had given my team and I the guidance and help that we need whenever we feel like we hit a ‘dead end’. He also gave us feedback on how to improve our presentation skills and technical writing.

After the showcase ended last week, I feel that our team overall did a good job when presenting our slides for the judges. On an individual level, I felt that I could express my points better to the judges as I had the role of ending the presentation. The presenters from the other groups were very professional when they were bringing their solutions across to the judges. Through this showcase, experiencing the different group presenting and having presented myself, I will learn from my past mistakes and improve on my presentation skills in my future modules.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jerome, for this final reflection. I appreciate your effort with this assignment, with the showcase in particular, and with the module in general. Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete